The president of the national assembly, Jeanine Mabunda asked the government for an additional $ 2,000 to the emoluments of the deputies and an upward revision of 50% of the envelope allocated to the operation of the office of the national assembly. 🚨
- I wish a happy birthday to the president of the republic Félix Tshisekedi Antoine Tshilombo 🇨🇩🎂🎂🎂
- “The Head of State who closely follows the ups and downs of the vacation to the vice-presidency of the National Assembly, is concerned with the stability of the institutions. He has no doubt that the issue will be happy, reports the presidential press. “
- RDC 12.06.20 | Head of State H.E. Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo chaired by video conference the 35th Meeting of the Council of Ministers, from his office in the City of the African Union.
Among the points to order, in addition to the traditional communication from the Head of State, were examined the general situation of the country, the state of the sanitary question of the pandemic due to the Coronavirus as well as the question of the sale part of the State concession, Grand Hôtel Kinshasa.
- Bishop Mukuna case
The hearing for Friday, June 12, 2020 was mainly devoted to hearing witnesses and informing. Were heard, in particular Pastor Hope Mbakadi, Head of the Church of Mangembo, the accused Guardian of the Head of State Paul Lutumba and Master Rigobert Kalenga, Lawyer of the Kantshia estate.
The case is postponed to June 17, 2020 for the continuation of the hearing of witnesses and informing, and the hearing of Mr. Olengha Nkoy as a witness and the oral argument “.
Noter Note that there will be the presence of Mr. Nkatshi’s children, whom Granny Tshibola would qualify as her late husband.
They will have to testify about the possible relationship that had existed between their father and the famous Mamie Tshibola.
In defense of the President of Patriotic Awakening, the presence of the children will clear their client, she also believes that Pastor Mukuna will be released at the next hearing which is scheduled for Wednesday, June 17.
“It should be pointed out here that all the witnesses or informants for the prosecution called by Mrs. Mamie Tshibola contradicted it right away,” declared, ACTUALITE.CD, Maître Willy Kasongo, Lawyer for Pastor Mukuna.
- 100 days trial 🇨🇩
The Kinshasa-Gombe court will deliver its judgment on 23 June 2020 in the case of the alleged diversion of 12.5 million USD released by the FONER for the construction of roads in the cities of Goma and Bukavu.
The Public Prosecutor’s Office requires 15 years of forced labor at the expense of Benjamin Wenga, DG of the OVD, same sentence for Fulgence Bamaros de FONER for embezzlement of public funds and 90 months in prison for Modeste Makabuza, DG of SOCOC.
- 100 day trial verdict
Arlette Odia, one of Jammal’s advisers, says she trusts Congolese justice 🇨🇩.
- UNC activists request MONUSCO’s plea for the release of Vital Kamerhe.
- Replacement of Jean Marc Kabund
The Attorney General at the Council of State requisitioned the police to prevent the plenary scheduled for Friday for the election of a new first vice-president of the National Assembly.
🔴 Parliament 🇨🇩
- The election of the 1st vice-president postponed, the president of the national assembly Jeanine Mabunda affirms to the deputies to have followed the advice of the head of state 🇨🇩.
- Reaction of Patricia Nseya, sole candidate of the UDPS for the post of vice-president of the National Assembly after the postponement of the election on Friday; “Thank you to the UDPS base who came this afternoon to accompany me. I remain confident of winning the elections head-up. I do not give in. “
- We oppose the decision of the Council of State because it does not respect the basic rules of law and policy which governs us “.
- Lambert Mende denounces a “coup d’etat” against the National Assembly.
- Police presence at the people’s palace: “The UDPS has demonstrated its limits in the management of the country”, (Bazaiba).
- Election to replace Kabund: violation of the seat of the National Assembly “We will go to the end.
- The objective of Jean-Marc Kabund-À-Kabund is to restore his honor, his dignity. Then he plans to resign, “he assured the young African newspaper, as well, a friend of the Head of State.
🔴 Army 🇨🇩
- Citizen movements invite the head of state to punish the generals cited as accomplices in the killings of civilians.
- Tanganyika 🇨🇩
Two Mayi – Mayi elements presented to the provincial government.
- The Congolese National Police (PNC) was deployed this Friday, June 12, around the Palais du